A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
what the fuck is going on here
I don’t even know who to focus on there are just so many bad decisions in this photo it’s too much
Niall for Teen Vogue +
i keep trying to kiss my cheek in the mirror but my reflection keeps going for the lips… im not ready, okay.. im just not ready for that yet. cheek first. no, not again. there you go to the lips again.